The customer needs to import a batch of furniture from Italy to Dalian, and found Shipping Whale Logistics through Internet search. After preliminary communication, he learned that the customer is an enterprise with import and export rights, but he has never operated this business before, so he needs to entrust me The company has full authority to act as an agent for import and export of goods by sea.
The import of furniture belongs to the legal inspection of goods, and the required customs clearance documents are more than those of ordinary goods. Before delivery, the customs clearance documents need to be confirmed. In the hands of the consignor, the follow-up customs clearance operation will be carried out. When the port of departure picks up the box, take some photos of the empty box to confirm that the original box has scratches and other marks, and it is not the box damage caused by the shipment. Specific operation details:
(1) The customer arranges overseas shipments, and after delivery, send the corresponding invoices, packing lists, contracts, certificates of origin, phytosanitary certificates, deep processing certificates, bills of lading, etc. to our company for verification and confirmation, and then seal and scan them to our company and send the original
(2) Make preparations before the goods arrive at the port, connect the declaration materials, confirm the declaration elements, etc.
(3) After receiving the shipping company’s replenishment notice, arrange the replenishment, and pay off the relevant port of destination fees.
(4) When the goods arrive at the port, change the order
(5) Our company will make a checklist for the customer to check, if it is correct, confirm the declaration on the system, and generate a customs declaration accordingly
(6) Declare the tax bill and pay the tax
(7) Inspection (may not be generated)
(8) Release and delivery
1. Before the furniture is imported, the owner needs to determine whether the wood of the furniture involves mahogany or endangered wood species. Many cargo owners have not figured out this problem, resulting in the inability to declare the goods after they arrive at the port, resulting in huge wharf fees, warehouse rental and cabinet rental fees.
2. The declaration of furniture basically requires the declaration of specifications and sizes. Pay attention to check the specifications and sizes of each piece of goods before delivery.
3. For furniture with different product names and different levels of old and new, choose the appropriate port for import, and avoid some wood species testing or ports that are easy to review prices in advance. Before importing, confirm whether the imported furniture is new or second-hand and how old it is.
4. The import tariff of wooden furniture is 0%, and the value-added tax is 16%. According to different port policies and procedures, some ports need to provide certificates of origin, fumigation certificates, deep processing certificates, etc. before importing. Here, importers are reminded to choose different ports and customs declaration companies It is very important to operate the furniture in order to avoid unnecessary losses.
5. Do not mix other goods (such as lamps, oil paintings, etc., with wooden decorations) for imported furniture in the container. Some cargo owners are not very clear about importing for the first time. They think that as long as they pay taxes normally, there is no problem. This view is relatively one-sided. of. If it is difficult to solve the inspection, other processing fees will be incurred.