The customer is a company in Jinan, which often imports sensors from Switzerland. Through the introduction of the old customer of Shipping Whale Logistics, it established communication with our company. After detailed communication with our business personnel, the customer decided to entrust our company to transport sensors from Switzerland to Jinan.
Customs declaration procedures for sensor imports
(1) Import and export right
(2) Product information: product name, quantity, packaging, weight and volume, etc.
(3) Packing list, invoice and contract, etc.
(4) Provide instruction manuals, photos and other information, etc.
Sensor import customs clearance process
1. Prepare import documents
2. Arrange import port merchants to inspect the goods
3. Issue the customs clearance form
4. Customs declaration and price review
5. Issuing tax bills and paying taxes
6. Customs on-site inspection and verification
7. Pick up the goods
8. Delivery to the manufacturer
1. Check the product name category and HS code
2. Confirm the number of imported goods, number, gross and net weight, brand model, composition and other information
3. Prepare certificate of origin, original factory invoice, foreign exchange payment certificate, etc.
4. Wooden packaging statement
5. It is best to declare the price of the goods truthfully. If the real price is too high or too low, provide the certificate of origin, original factory invoice, foreign exchange payment certificate, etc.
6. To pay taxes, it is best to choose online payment
7. Advance appointments are required for sanitation inspection and fumigation