The customer contacted the salesman of Shipping Whale Logistics through the recommendation of the old customer of Shipping Whale Logistics, and entrusted our company to act as an agent for the transportation service from Australia to Guangzhou. The goods transported this time are steel wire ropes.
Steel wire rope import customs declaration elements： product name, brand type, export preferences, shape (wire), material (iron, non-alloy steel), product type (sling, etc.), indicate"non-insulated"
The information that needs to be provided when the steel wire rope is imported and declared
1. The right to operate import and export;
2. Official certificate of origin;
3. Packing list, invoice and contract, etc.;
4. Product information: product name, quantity, packaging, weight and volume, etc.
5. Declaration elements, customs declaration power of attorney, ocean bill of lading, customs code, order replacement power of attorney, delivery power of attorney, etc.
The process of steel wire rope import declaration
1. The container arrives at the port
2. Pay the freight/change the order with the shipping agency
3. Inspection/customs declaration
4. Customs examines the price and issues the tax bill
5. Pay taxes
6. Customs inspection
7. Release the goods
8. Delivery to designated places in China
1. This kind of goods belongs to the statutory commodity inspection goods. If the receiving place is inconsistent with the customs clearance port, it may be selected for commodity inspection and transferred away. That is, after the goods need to be shipped to the receiving place, apply to the local customs for inspection. Only after passing the test can it be fully released.
2. Imported goods shall be inspected by the Customs except for those specially approved by the General Administration of Customs. The purpose of the inspection is to check whether the content reported in the customs declaration documents is consistent with the actual arrival of the goods, whether there is any misreporting, omission, concealment, false reporting, etc., and to check whether the import of the goods is legal.